Race Riots

Excuse for Mass Looting

Subscribe
Notify of
10 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
tempted
08/29/2020

Violent event where you can’t swing your arm without hitting a fellon and a sex offender.

quicky
08/27/2020

The beginning of decades-long Republican rule, just like after the 1968 riots, Republicans owned the White House for all of 24 years

freebee
08/25/2020

The result of voting for democrat mayors and governors

disclose
08/25/2020

13% of the US population holding the other 87% at gunpoint and demanding reparations, rewriting of history, and public groveling

saltyonion
08/25/2020

Adding numbers to Trumps voter base

root
08/24/2020

Excuse for police state

cyrstalclear
07/19/2020

Anti-Trump vandalism supported and promoted by the Democratic Party

firemoose
07/18/2020

Fight against fictional enemy

Cocksure
07/18/2020

Bread and Butter for the Democratic Party

bearzino
07/17/2020

Planet of the Apes

What do you think?

381 Points

Facebook

Camping