A recently released 22-page information warfare strategy report by a far-left think-tank including John Podesta among others, predicts (by design) the threat of terror and street violence as a “normal” or “expected” outcome of the upcoming presidential election.
- Lays the groundwork for “consensus” news media and social media narratives;
- Rationalizes “unconventional strategies” for generating maximum confusion and turmoil over “unfavorable” election outcomes;
- Projects accusations of unlawful/criminal conduct on President Trump and those voting for him;
- Co-opts the Washington DC federal bureaucracy to support their strategy from the headquarters of every department and agency of the Executive;
- Relies on a low-awareness/low-energy response from the political Right to counter the TIP program.