Latest Entries

  • Marscopter

    NASA’s $85 million helicopter designed to fly on Mars after being released from the belly of the Perseverance rover.

    183 Points
  • Wongineer

    A woke engineer who believes that sometimes 2+2 could equal 5 and a born male can sometimes suffer menstrual cramps.

    355 Points
  • Social Media

    Digital Communication Platform, Created by Anti-Social Geeks, Adopted by loser teens and boomers, Funded by Wall Street, and Politicized by Collectivist Fascists.

    375 Points
  • NASA’s Perseverance Rover

    A car-sized Mars rover designed to explore the environment on Mars as part of NASA’s Mars mission that carries seven primary payload instruments, including 19 cameras, two microphones, and a mini-helicopter, Ginny the Marscopter. The rover’s goals include identifying ancient Martian environments capable of supporting life, seeking out evidence of former microbial life existing in […]

    387 Points
  • NASA

    A government agency who spends $billions of taxpayers money to collect rocks from nearby planets.

    376 Points
  • 1% Rule

    An internet culture rule-of-thumb, stating that only 1% of Internet users are responsible for creating content, while the other 99% of the participants only lurk.

    110 Points
  • Lie-Fi

    The official status of your very slow or non-existing connection even if your device shows 4 bars.

    332 Points
  • Techno-Fascism

    An advanced fusion of the multinational technology-dominated corporatocracy with the  authoritarian global and surveillance state.

    713 Points
Load More
Congratulations. You've reached the end of the internet.